We are so excited that you are thinking of The Maine Brew Bus us for your upcoming special occasion.
- If you already know the details such as the date, preferred time, and type of tour you are looking to book, we strongly suggest that you select the private tour options and book online. Many select dates book several months in advance, so book online now to ensure that your group will have the experience that you are looking for. [Book Online Now…]
- If you are not sure of your details such as date, number of guests, locations, or type of tour, please fill out the form below and I will be in touch with you to discuss the many options that we have.
We have compiled many of the most frequently asked questions below. Please take a look!
Our team is really looking forward to Driving You to Drink Local.
Greg Klein, Group Sales Coordinator
The Maine Brew Bus
Pictures from Private Tours
FAQ's About Private Tours
- What is the maximum number of people The Maine Brew Bus can accommodate?
The Maine Brew Bus can accommodate up to 14 people on our tour bus. We have a total of 3 buses.
The private tour price includes a single bus rental for up to 14 people and includes all costs and gratuities.
If your group might be over 14 guests, we still may be able to accommodate you. Please fill out the form or give us a call at 207-200-9111.
- How much does a private tour cost?
Each tour is different, therefore our private tour prices differ depending on the tour. We have many tour itineraries to choose from, as well as the option to create your very own itinerary.
We base our private tour prices on various factors, such as timing, stops, travel, etc. Our private tours are at a discounted group price if all 14 seats are filled. More information can be obtained by filling out the form below or giving us a call at 207-200-9111.
- What is included with the private tour price?
These are all-inclusive tours so it includes all alcohol samples, designated driver and tour guide, bottled water, a savory snack for each guest, and fun trivia games. Private tours also have the gratuities for each of our partners and for the tour driver and guide already included. Learn more about what is included…
If you rent the whole bus with a private tour you can bring on any additional snacks and non-alcoholic beverages. Just remember, there is no drinking of alcohol on the bus.
- What is the minimum number needed for a private tour?
Since your group would be renting out the whole bus, there is no true minimum. However, the private tour pricing is based on the bus—not on the individual seats or tickets.
It may not be cost-effective to book a private tour for 6 or 8 people, so purchasing that number of public tour tickets would be your best option.
- Is lunch/dinner included with the private tour?
Our Casco Fiasco tour has a full lunch included. All other tours include a savory vegetarian hand pie from Ten Ten Pié, a local bakery and market.
We do offer options to add-on to private tours that may include lunch or dinner. Please inquire by filling out the form or giving us a call at 207-200-9111.
- Can we drink on the bus?
Unfortunately, drinking alcoholic beverages on the bus is not permitted.
- What is the cancellation policy for a private tour?
If something comes up and you have to change your private tour reservation, we will be very sad that you won’t be joining us.
If you contact us with a cancellation at least one week’s notice, we will refund your money with the exception of $350 which represents a non-refundable deposit amount for a private tour.
There are absolutely NO REFUNDS available less than one week prior to tour departure time.
If you need to rebook to a different date and provide us with at least one week’s notice, you may be subject to a 10% rebooking fee.
- Can The Maine Brew Bus provide custom pick up and/or drop off?
Depending on timing and the location desired, The Maine Brew Bus may be able to accommodate custom pick up and drop off locations. A shuttle fee may be required.
- What may I bring on The Maine Brew Bus?
If you rent the entire bus, we have no problem if you wish to bring snacks and non-alcoholic beverages on the bus. Remember there is NO DRINKING ALCOHOL ON THE BUS. We provide bottled water on board, so that is already taken care of.
You are welcome to bring decorations, but please no balloons or streamers, as they could obstruct the view of the driver. Pets and anyone under 21 years of age are not allowed on The Maine Brew Bus.
- Do you have additional activities for private groups?
We have additional fun and interesting activities for groups to add to their private tour directly with The Maine Brew Bus including:
- escape room challenges
- indoor go-karts
- harbor cruises
- seasonal minor-league sporting events
- and more!
Please ask us about options that may be available by filling out the form or giving us a call at 207-200-9111.