Insiders Experience: Ireland
Join us in March of 2019 as we discover all we can take in about this very magical place. We will be in the country for Saint Patrick’s Day – the most Irish of all of the days in the year.
The tour will begin and end in Dublin. Along the way, we will discover that there is much more to drink in this land than dry Irish stouts and delicious whiskeys. The country is producing some amazing food and drink, and we will explore many different angles of this transformation.
Join us in March for our latest group trip – Insiders Experience: Ireland!
Our first ever Group Trip to Europe was in 2016 when we sent 18 people to Germany. They visited several amazing cities, toured numerous historic breweries, and ended their whirlwind week at the world-famous Oktoberfest in Munich.
The trip served as a long-delayed vacation for some, a pre-wedding honeymoon for two, and even featured a surprise engagement for another happy couple.
Based on the interest of our group trips out of the country, we have worked with our friends at Independent Ireland to put together a most incredible beercation experience – a week in the cities and countryside of Ireland during the week surrounding Saint Patrick’s Day!
Our tour group will be led by Ireland’s native son, Evan McElligott, who is a Certified Travel Associate and has organized and led many a group tour back to his homeland.
The trip is designed to bring us to both well-known locales and out-of-the-way villages to live as the Irish do—at least for the week.
Here is what we have planned for our week on the Insiders Experience: Ireland.
Insiders Experience: Ireland
Travel Dates: Wednesday 3/13/2019 to Wednesday 3/20/2019
- Experience Saint Patrick’s Day in Ireland!
- Guinness Storehouse, St. James Gate, and Gravity Bar.
- Jameson Distillery in Midleton.
- Cliffs of Moher.
- The Burren region.
- Drive along scenic and historic Slea Head.
- In-depth experiences at CANVAS Brewery, West Kerry Brewery, Blacks brewery and distillery, Dingle Distillery, and more!
Watch the video talking about the day-by-day details of the trip
Here is what is included in the tour:
- All ground transportation with Driver/ Guide and Hosts
- Overnight hotel and inn accommodation, based on double occupancy
- Entrance to certain attractions and tours.
- Daily full Irish Breakfast, and one evening meal during the week.
- Craft beer Ireland 101 Hosted at CANVAS, along with making our own batch of beer
- Admission and tastings at CANVAS, Blacks of Kinsale, West Kerry Brewery, Dingle and Jameson Distillery and of course Guinness Storehouse – with a pint at Gravity Bar!
- Cliffs Of Moher from below!
- City tours – Dublin, Limerick and Cork
- Dingle Pub Crawl – Find your favorite.
- Slea head tour
- Rock of Cashel
- Explore St Patrick’s day with the locals.
Some items are not included, they are:
- Airfare to and from Dublin. Many are selecting to come in a few days earlier, some are staying later. There are some great deals to be found, so we’ve decided to leave this on-your-own.
- Lunches and evening meals are not included. There is so much to choose from – and we’re gonna help you decide – but this is your chance to find amazing food in one of the most under-appreciated culinary destinations in the world.
- Alcohol purchases beyond tastings are on-your-own
- Additional attractions and tours that might interest you and as time allows.
- You will have free time in the evenings to explore at your own pace (suggestions and support will be given beforehand)
We have priced the land portion at an affordable rate, and have left the round-trip airfare to Dublin up to you. There are economy fares available at very affordable prices from many locations in the U.S. One example, a non-stop flight to Dublin from T.F. Green airport in Providence, Rhode Island on Norwegian Air is often priced under $300 for our travel dates.
We really hope you can join us in March of 2019 as we will be in the country for Saint Patrick’s Day – the most Irish of all of the days in the year.
Do you have questions or need more information? Contact our travel partners Independent Ireland directly with any trip questions that you may have.
Do you have specific questions about the details of the trip?
Call Evan of Independent Ireland directly at 207-221-0737
Ready to sign up and join us in Ireland?
A $250 non-refundable deposit is all that is needed to secure your spot. Hop on over and register right now!