It’s The Day of Your Tour! Here are some important details to remember…
Thank you for booking a tour with The Maine Brew Bus! We’re looking forward to “Driving You to Drink Local!”
Please arrive at the pick-up location 15 minutes before the time specified on your ticket. We will be leaving at the departure time of your tour and cannot wait or meet you at one of our stops.
Things To Know
1. Please remember your I.D. Whether you’re 21 or 91, it’s always important to keep your photo I.D. on you. You may need it at each stop to enjoy a tasting or make purchases. We will be checking I.D.s before you step on the bus.
2. We recommend closed-toed footwear for your safety, so please keep that in mind for the tour. Although it is not required these are working production spaces.
3. Our goal is to provide a positive brew tour experience for you, our beer enthusiasts, as well as the establishments we visit and their patrons. Please enjoy your beer responsibly.
4. Please remember that there is no drinking allowed on the bus.
5. No printed ticket necessary.
Pick-up and drop-off for our regularly scheduled tours is at Old Port Spirits and Cigars at 79 Commercial St, Portland, ME 04101 unless otherwise noted.
Special note for our returning guests: This is a new pick-up location as of March 15, 2017. It is less than two blocks away from our previous pick-up location.
Please note also that there is no public restroom inside this retail store.
Walking Distances from Downtown Portland Hotels
The Westin Portland Harborview – 17 minutes
Holiday Inn By The Bay – 13 minutes
Courtyard by Marriott Portland Downtown/Waterfront – 9 minutes
Press Hotel – 8 minutes
Hyatt Place- Portland Old Port, Residence Inn by Marriott Portland Downtown, and Portland Harbor Hotel – 6 minutes
Portland Regency Hotel, Hampton Inn Portland Downtown, and Hilton Garden Inn Portland Downtown – under 5 minutes
The Old Port Spirits and Cigars store does not have its own parking area. Parking in Portland can be very challenging, however here are some parking suggestions for downtown Portland. Please allow enough time to park your car and get to the bus before we leave.
The METRO bus system offers Route 8 – Peninsula Loop which includes a stop at the Casco Bay Lines Terminal. This stop is the closest to our pick-up location. For more information, including stops, timetable, and cost please visit METRO.
The Greater Portland area also offers extensive ride-sharing services including Uber and Lyft.