The Maine Brew Bus and Freeport Wild Bird Supply are excited to collaborate on 10 great outings for 2020 in our popular and growing Birds On Tap℠ Roadtrip! series.
Pickup & Drop-off Location: Old Port Spirits and Cigars
- Adult Ages 21+
VENTURE OUTSIDE PORTLAND TO TASTE THE BEST OF MAINE
Join us as we go on an adventure to some locations that are over 30 minutes away from our home. This will allow us to visit some breweries for a great insider look at the operations, and you won’t have to worry about the long-distance driving.
Some potential locations for us to visit include Tributary Brewing in Kittery, Gneiss Brewing in Limerick, Baxter Brewing in Lewiston, and Oxbow Brewing in Newcastle.
As our whirlwind tour comes to an end, we’ll drop you back off at Old Port Spirits and Cigars, where you can purchase some beer for later and is an excellent location to continue your exploration of lively downtown Portland.
Please note that tour venues and details may change without notice due to unforeseen circumstances.
Savory Hand Pie from Ten Ten Pie (171 Cumberland Avenue, Portland)
Select Sundays 12 noon (ending times will vary)
Please arrive 15 minutes before tour start time for check-in and to ensure a timely departure.
- December 16: Tributary Brewing, Kittery | Woodland Farms, Kittery
- January 20: Cushnoc Brewing, Augusta | Two Gramps Brewing, Gardiner
- February 17: Baxter Brewing, Lewiston | Side by Each Brewing, Auburn
- March 10: Moderation Brewing, Brunswick | Black Pug Brewing, Brunswick
- April 14: Gneiss Brewing, Limerick | Funky Bow Brewing, Lyman
- May 19: Oxbow Brewing, Newcastle | Bath Brewing, Bath