In partnership with Calendar Islands Sailing Company, we are pleased to offer this unique way to drink local beer on the waters of Casco Bay.
Pick Up & Drop Off Location: Fore Points Marina
- Private Charter Up to 6 guests (Ages 21+)
ENJOY OUR LOCAL DISTILLED SPIRITS WHILE CRUISING CASCO BAY
We have partnered with Calendar Islands Sailing Company to bring you a craft liquor-focused sailing option called Sails and Spirits!
Enjoy the sights and sounds of sailing Casco Bay while you sip on a selection of spirits made by an excellent local distillery.
Step aboard a beautiful 60-foot sailing yacht for 2 hours of sailing the tranquil waters. Casco Bay plays host to some of the most beautiful and diverse scenery on the Maine coast. From the rugged rocky cliffs and bays of the many islands to the gently wooded shorelines of the mainland, the views will charm and captivate you.
A craft alcohol expert from Maine Brews Cruise will pour and answer your questions about the spirits that are featured! Try the spirits straight, and then enjoy them as they are featured in specialty cocktails. Distilleries featured may include Stroudwater Distillery, New England Distilling, Three of Strong Spirits, or Maine Craft Distilling.
Also included with your experience is a charcuterie board featuring a selection of meats and cheeses and fresh fruit.
For the 2021 season, we will be offering Sails And Spirits trips on a private charter only basis. This is to maximize guest safety and comfort.
Available as a private charter for up to six people June through September. The standard sail period is two hours, with longer durations available upon request. Please allow ample time for parking, and plan to arrive at the marina 15 minutes prior to sailing.
The rate for Sails And Spirits tours is $700.
Three different types of craft alcohol products will be available and are included in the charter price. Distilled spirits will be offered neat (or on ice if desired) as small samples, and then mixed and offered as cocktails.
Chef-prepared charcuterie board with meats, cheeses, fruit, and accompaniments.
- Guests will need to able to use ramps and stairs to access the docks and the boat. Make sure to wear appropriate footwear.
- The boat is partially covered and this tour operates rain or shine. We like to remind our guests that the temperature is normally cooler on the water, even during the warmer summer season.
- Rescheduling of any cruises due to severe weather or vessel considerations is only permitted at the discretion of Calendar Islands Sailing Company.
- Smoking is not permitted onboard the vessels used for these tours.
- Personal items can be brought on board, but only alcohol provided during the tour is permitted to be consumed onboard the vessel.
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 people, and a maximum of 6 people (USCG legal limit) to operate.